The Liipfert Law Group Value
As the years pass, one would think life would slow down and become less complicated. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. The complexity involved in elder law and special needs trusts can be overwhelming but it doesn’t need to be – Liipfert Law Group, led by Attorney Bailey Liipfert is uniquely qualified to help you navigate the many aspects associated with special needs, estate planning and elder law. We simplify the process so everyone understands what will happen and when.
If Attorneys B. Bailey Liipfert, III or Benjamin Limehouse were representing you during their time at either Craige Brawley Liipfert & Walker or Wells Liipfert and you wish to have your files transferred to them at the new firm, Liipfert Law Group PLLC, please click on the corresponding button below.
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
We firmly believe an informed client and a qualified attorney create the best team for our clients and their families. Liipfert Law Group supports our clients in achieving their goals by providing service in the following legal areas:
- Elder law is a specialized area of legal practice, covering estate planning, wills, trusts, arrangements for care, social security and retirement benefits, protection against elder abuse and other situations involving older people.
- Estate Planning is as unique as a fingerprint – there are no two alike. A well-developed plan is a final act of love you can provide your family and loved ones.
- Estate administration can be overwhelming and appear complicated to an executor unfamiliar with the process. The process is supervised by the court through the Clerk of Superior Court’s office and the executor must follow the rules of the court when acting as executor.
- A guardianship is a court approved arrangement that is helpful when a person become incapacitated or incompetent and cannot manage their own financial or personal affairs.
- A Special Needs Trust is for people with disabilities who require medical and other services to maintain the level of care needed and the benefactor wishes to provide.
- Other trusts may include, funding college for grandchildren, minimizing tax liability and preserving wealth, or creating a charitable legacy.
Contact us today to begin the conversation. Call 336-283-4848