Elder law is a specialized area of legal practice, covering estate planning, wills, trusts, arrangements for care, social security and retirement benefits, protection against elder abuse (physical, emotional and financial), and other situations involving older people. Bailey Liipfert is a certified elder law attorney, by the National Elder Law Foundation. He and his staff provide the experience you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
Do you need an elder law attorney? If you can identify with any of the following, there is a good chance you will benefit from legal advice and guidance.
- A parent, spouse or sibling has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, or other dementia.
- You are concerned about the financial implications associated with long term care.
- You, or a loved one, have assets that you are concerned about if something happens.
- You are thinking about transferring the house or other assets to protect them.
- You have a relative in an assisted living, skilled care or nursing facility.
Contact us today to discuss your unique circumstances and needs.